Feb 11 2017
• On arrival in NJP/ Siliguri, you will be met at the the
station(NJP) / bus stand (Siliguri) by our friendly representative who will
drive you to our homestay in Rolep.
• A long day – 5 hours drive gets you from NJP/ Siliguri
to Rolep, the Gateway of Silk
Route. The drive could well take longer as there are a number of photo stops,
some amazing scenery and a recommended restaurant stop.
• On arrival in the picturesque Rolep you will have time
to freshen up and have lunch before your afternoon nature walk, the rest of the
day is at leisure.
• Dinner will be served around 8:30PM.
• Overnight at Rolep.
• After a leisurely morning you will make your way to
Rangpokhola River & Sokhejhora Waterfalls, just 10 minutes’ drive from our
homestay in Rolep.
• Get back and enjoy your breakfast.
• At around 10:00 AM start for Aritar Lake, Aritar Gumpha & Mankhim View Point.
• Return to Rongli & our driver will collect all the
Photo ID proof of all the Tourists and will take 1 hour for Permit for Silk
Route Trip way ahead.
• You can have some light refreshments at Rongli Bazaar if
• At around 3:00PM, you’ll start for Phadamchen – Enroute
Enjoy Kuekhola Waterfalls
• Reach Phadamchen by 5:00PM.
Homestays at Silk Route are quite simply the most authentic way to unravel the
wonders of this unspoilt, rural and naturally breathtaking corner of India’s
• Have your Lunch bit late today around 5:00PM.
• Rest of the day in Leisure, have the opportunity to also
see the evening over the Lingtam
• Have your Dinner around 8:30PM
• Overnight at Phadamchen
• This morning you will rise early and have your Breakfast
by 7:00AM. Start towards Zuluk.
• This is quite a long day as you are going to cover the
entire Silk Route today, including Zuluk,
Thambi View Point, Lungthung, Gnathang
Valley, Kupup Lake, Old Baba Mandir, Changu Lake. Straight drive to Gangtok.
• Overnight stay at Gangtok.