Feb 11 2017
• On arrival in NJP/ Siliguri, you will be met at the the station(NJP) / bus stand (Siliguri) by our friendly representative who will drive you to our homestay in Rolep.
• A long day – 5 hours drive gets you from NJP/ Siliguri to Rolep, the Gateway of Silk Route. The drive could well take longer as there are a number of photo stops, some amazing scenery and a recommended restaurant stop.
• On arrival in the picturesque Rolep you will have time to freshen up and have lunch before your afternoon nature walk, the rest of the day is at leisure.
• Dinner will be served around 8:30PM.
• Overnight at Rolep.
• After a leisurely morning you will make your way to Rangpokhola River & Sokhejhora Waterfalls, just 10 minutes’ drive from our homestay in Rolep.
• Get back and enjoy your breakfast.
• Return to Rongli & our driver will collect all the Photo ID proof of all the Tourists and will take 1 hour for Permit for Silk Route Trip way ahead.
• You can have some light refreshments at Rongli Bazaar if required.
• At around 3:00PM, you’ll start for Phadamchen – Enroute Enjoy Kuekhola Waterfalls
• Reach Phadamchen by 5:00PM. Homestays at Silk Route are quite simply the most authentic way to unravel the wonders of this unspoilt, rural and naturally breathtaking corner of India’s Himalayan region.
• Have your Lunch bit late today around 5:00PM.
• Rest of the day in Leisure, have the opportunity to also see the evening over the Lingtam Valley.
• Have your Dinner around 8:30PM
• Overnight at Phadamchen
• This morning you will rise early and have your Breakfast by 7:00AM. Start towards Zuluk.
• This is quite a long day as you are going to cover the entire Silk Route today, including Zuluk, Thambi View Point, Lungthung, Gnathang Valley, Kupup Lake, Old Baba Mandir, Changu Lake. Straight drive to Gangtok.
• Overnight stay at Gangtok.